Scandinavica is a scholarly journal published twice yearly, in spring and autumn. Its focus is the literature and culture of all the Nordic countries; submissions are welcome from specialists in any field of Scandinavian Studies, including (but not limited to) literary studies, history, art, film and media studies, linguistics, and Medieval Scandinavian Studies. Each article considered for publication is peer-reviewed (double blind) by specialists in the appropriate field(s).
Publication is supported by the Nordic Board for Periodicals in the Humanities and Social Sciences (NOP-HS).
Scandinavica is designed and produced from University College London, and printed by CATS.
Design and layout of printed journal: Dr Elettra Carbone.
Design and layout of website: Intexta Web Services.
- Dr C. Claire Thomson (University College London)
- Dr Elettra Carbone (University College London, Norvik Press)
- Dr Christopher Abram (University College London)
- Professor Janet Garton (University of East Anglia)
- Barbara Hawes (British Library)
- Professor Harald Næss
- Austria: Professor Sven Rossel (University of Vienna)
- Czech Republic: Dr Miluše Jurícková (University of Brno)
- Faroe Islands: Professor Malan Marnersdóttir (University of Tórshavn)
- Finland: Professor Johan Wrede (University of Helsingfors)
- France: Professor Jean-François Battail (University of Paris)
- Germany: Professor Annegret Heitmann (University of Munich)
- Hungary: Professor András Masát (University of Budapest)
- Iceland: Professor Dagný Kristjánsdóttir (University of Iceland)
- Netherlands: Professor Alan Swanson (University of Groningen)
- Norway: Professor Jorunn Hareide (University of Oslo)
- Poland: Professor Maria Sibinska (University of Gdansk)
- Russia: Professor Irina Kuprianova (University of St Petersburg)
- Russia: Dr W W Pochljobkin (University of Moscow)
- Slovakia: Dr Milan Zitný (University of Bratislava)
- Sweden: Professor Louise Vinge (University of Lund)
- Switzerland: Professor Jürg Glauser (University of Zürich)
- United Kingdom: Professor Helena Forsås-Scott (University College London)
- United Kingdom: Dr Bjarne Thorup Thomsen (University of Edinburgh)
- USA: Professor Karin Sanders (University of California, Berkeley)
- USA: Professor Birgitta Steene (University of Washington)